What information do we collect?
We may collect information from you if you register on our site for free reports or if you fill out a form, though at this time we are not collecting such information. In such cases you may be asked to enter your name and e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- To improve our website (we try to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- To send periodic emails
Note: If you receive emails from us, at any time you can unsubscribe from receiving future emails, using the detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, or access your personal information. These security measures include the use of password-protected directories and databases to safeguard your information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links to third-party web sites, products or services on our website. These third-party web sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
This policy was last modified on July 13, 2020.
- Federal Trade Commission Fair Information Practices
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
- Privacy Alliance
- Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act
- General Data Protection Regulations
Respectfully,Jack Lifton & Gareth Hatch