The 2010 Annual Meeting of the Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration [SME] was held in Phoenix, Arizona at the beginning of last month. The SME has now made a number of the presentations available for download [a hat tip to Clint Cox for letting us know]:
- Critical and Strategic Failure of Rare Earth Resources by Jim Kennedy
- Rare Earths: Facing New Challenges in the New Decade by Dudley Kingsnorth [actually presented by Clint Cox]
- The Valuation of Rare Earth Deposits by Les Haymann
- Mineralogical Considerations in the Processing of Rare Earth Ores to Concentrates by Ed McNew & Anthony Mariano
- Rare Earth Permanent Magnets: Raw Materials, Magnets and Opportunities by Stan Trout
- Bokan Mountain U-REE Project Prince of Wales Island, Alaska by Harmen Keyser
- Economic Evaluation of REE and Y Mineral Deposits by Anthony Mariano, Clint Cox, and James Hedrick
- Targeting Rare Earth Elements & Gold at Bear Lodge, Wyoming by Don Ranta
The main rare earths session was also recorded as a combination of slides and audio – that is available from here.
[First published at RareMetalBlog.]
Comments on this entry are closed.