I have just updated the list of projects on the TMR Advanced Rare-Earth Projects Index, to reflect a new rare-earth mineral resource estimate that was announced recently. I also made some other updates. The specifics:
- Rare Earth Metals Inc. (TSX.V:RA, OTCQX:RAREF) announced an NI-43-101-compliant mineral-resource estimate for its Two Tom project in Canada, on December 13, 2011. According to the associated press release, 40.635 Mt of the resource is at the Inferred level @ 1.18 wt% TREO (at a cut-off grade of 0.6 wt%).
- I have also updated the pricing used in the Index data, to reflect the average monthly prices for November 2011 and the moving three-year average price for separated rare-earth oxides.
- Tasman Metals Ltd. (TSX.V:TSM, AMEX:TAS) is now listed on the NYSE Amex Exchange.
- Matamec Explorations Inc (TSX.V:MAT, OCTQX:MRHEF) is now trading on the OTCQX. In addition, the Matamec project previously referred to as Zeus / Kipawa, is now referred to simply as Kipawa.
- Reference to Korea Resources Corp., with regard to the Wigu Hill project owned by Montero Mining & Exploration Ltd. (TSX.V:MON) has been removed, since the extent of involvement at present is a non-binding Memorandum of Understanding.
Since the last update, three other companies have announced new NI-43-101- or JORC-compliant mineral-resource estimates for their respective projects: AusAmerican Mining Corporation NL (ASX:AIW) with their La Paz project in the USA, MBAC Fertilizer Corp. (TSX:MBC, OTCQX:MBCFF) with their Araxa project in Brazil and Southern Crown Resources Limited (ASX:SWR) with their Xiluvo project in Mozambique. I am in the process of verifying the associated data for these announcements and will report on them in the near future.
FYI, TMR is now tracking a total of 400 rare-earth projects under development associated with 246 different companies in 35 different countries.
You can access the updated details via the Index page.