It’s been a busy month since our last monthly update to the TMR Advanced Rare-Earth Projects Index. Three 43-101-compliant resource estimates were published and thus we have new additions to the Index. The specific details of recent changes are as follows:
- Ucore Rare Metals Inc. (TSX.UCU, OTCQX:UURAF) published an inferred resource estimate for the Bokan (Dotson / I & L) rare-earth project in Alaska, USA;
- Pele Mountain Resources Inc. (TSX.V:GEM, PK:PMNHF) published an inferred resource estimate for the rare earths present at the Eco Ridge / Elliot Lake uranium project in Ontario, Canada; and
- Commerce Resources Corp. (TSX.V:CCE, OTCQX:CMRZF, F:D7H) published an inferred resource estimate for the Eldor (Ashram) rare-earth project in Quebec,Canada.
- The elemental data for the Mountain Pass project was updated to reflect a more widely used dataset;
- The values for the in-situ TREO and basket price metrics were updated for all projects.
- A chart showing in-situ TREO vs. basket price was added to the Index page.
You can access the details via the Index page.