I recently updated the TMR Advanced Graphite Projects Index, to reflect three new and two updated mineral-resource estimates, announced since the last update. The effective date of the updates is April 1, 2014. The specifics:
- A September 2012 report prepared for a subsidiary of StratMin Global Resources plc (AIM:STGR), details a JORC-compliant resource estimate for its Loharano graphite project in Madagascar. According to the report, 421.0 kt of the resource is at the Indicated level @ 5.2% Cg and 5.3 Mt is at the Inferred level @ 4.0% Cg (each at a 2% Cg cut-off grade);
- On July 16, 2013, Alabama Graphite Corp. (CNSX:ALP, OTC:ABGPF) announced a maiden NI 43-101-compliant resource estimate for its Coosa graphite project in the USA. According to the associated news release, 34.6 Mt of the resource is at Indicated level @ 2.60% Cg and 24.5 Mt is at the Inferred level @ 2.87% Cg (each at 2.0% Cg cut-off grade and with quantities converted here into metric tonnes from the originally stated US tons);
- On January 20, 2014, Lamboo Resources Limited (ASX:LMB) announced an updated JORC-compliant resource estimate for Target 1 of its McIntosh graphite project in Australia. According to the associated news release, 2.7 Mt of the resource is at the Indicated level @ 4.8% Cg and 4.5 Mt is at the Inferred level @ 4.7% Cg (each at a 2% Cg cut-off grade).
- On February 26, 2014, Triton Minerals Limited (ASX:TON) announced a maiden JORC-compliant resource estimate for the Cobra Plains zone of its Balama North graphite project in Mozambique. According to the associated news release, 2.7 Mt of the resource is at the Indicated level @ 4.8% Cg and 4.5 Mt is at the Inferred level @ 4.7% Cg (each at a 2% Cg cut-off grade; and
- On March 25, 2014, Syrah Resources Ltd. (ASX:SYR) announced an updated JORC-compliant resource estimate for its Balama East graphite project in Mozambique. According to the associated news release, 26.0 Mt of the resource is at the Measured level @ 16.5% Cg, 28.4 Mt is at the Indicated level @ 15.9% Cg and 160.0 Mt is at the Inferred level @ 16.0% Cg (each at a 13% Cg cut-off grade).
You can access the updated details via the Index page.
The Index currently consists of 27 graphite mineral resources, associated with 24 advanced graphite projects, 19 companies and located within 8 countries. Including the projects on the Index, TMR is currently monitoring a total of 296 graphite projects under development associated with 137 companies in 27 countries.
Disclosure: at the time of writing, Gareth Hatch holds no shares or stock options in any of the companies mentioned in this article, or in any publicly traded graphite company, nor is he doing paid consulting for any such company.
we supply and commissioned many installation for graphite filtration through Drum filter replaced centrifuge being used . Only one filter can be use for entire capacity if you have any project where filtration is required you can refer us at my mail- firstname.lastname@example.org please check at you tube
drum filter for graphite video filter in operation.
F-102, AIRPORT AVE, OPP.HOTEL AIRPORT
HARNI ROAD, VADODARA-390022
Thanks once again, Gareth, for sharing. Although I am into mineral logistics, your publications has brougt me much deeper insights into graphite and others along the way.
I wil stay tuned !
regards, Robert van Muiden
RoBuLog, Rotterdam Bulk Logistics
kudos for plenty of info on graphite.we also have applied for some graphite areas in orissa state of india but there has been a considerable delay in sanction of mining leases due to some technical reasons.we are also keen to take over/jv a graphite mining company in canada or madagaskar.kindly let us know if you come across such opportunity
will be obliged
Juventus Natural Resources
Comments on this entry are closed.