I’ve recently made some updates to the metrics that make up the TMR Advanced Rare-Earth Projects Index. Specifically:
- Elemental composition data for Cummins Range has been updated to reflect updated data requested and received from its operator;
- The data for Mountain Pass was switched from Proven & Probable mineral reserves, to 43-101-compliant Measured, Indicated and Inferred mineral resource estimates, to allow for better comparisons with the other projects in the Index;
- The data for Nechalacho / Thor Lake was updated to reflect a recently published increased resource estimate, a switch from mineral reserve to mineral resource data, and to include both the Upper and Basal Zones for the project;
- The data for Steenkampskraal was updated to reflect some of the detail in a recent SRK report which was published on the project;
- An updated resource estimate was published recently for Zeus / Kipawa, so this data set has been updated;
- The values for the in-situ TREO and basket price metrics were updated for all projects.
That’s it for now. We’ll keep you posted of other updates as we make them.